Sunday 7 October 2012

The Birds and the Bees

Remember when I confessed on Facebook that I broke my promise not to buy any new fabrics, and ho guilty I felt ove rit? Well, this is the gorgeous new fabrics I bought. They have finally arrived and to be honest, I can't really feel so guilty abotu it anymore, they are so lovely.



The Birds and the Bees by Tula Pink, I got the whole collection in FQ and now just have to decide what to do with them. i will probably not cut into them for a while. I tend to just drool over my favorite collections without actually using them. I still have the whole Hope Valley Collection, Sanctuary and all the other Patty Young Collections untouched.

But if I have a clear project in mind I might be more inclined to use it.
Hm, what shall I do?

Lots of love,
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment