Thursday 19 April 2018

My obsession with Quiltography

Hello everyone,
I am sharing something with you today that is very dear to my heart and has given me so much joy over the last 2 years or so. My Quiltography app on the iPad.

It is so much fun to play with block designs and quilt concepts or to experiment with color schemes. I can spend hours on it and it pisses the Monkey off when I am on my Quiltography in the evening when he wants us to watch a good film or a TV show. He hate sit with a passion, but only because I can't keep away from it too long.

This is the finished layout for the stars quilt published in QuiltNow (and now living in its forever home with a lovely customer in the US).

I love that I can upload my whole stash and then play with blocks made with images of my stash ( I have to admit though, I have given up on uploading everything I own (my stash is huge and it would probably break the iPad).

I can also create my own blocks or use traditional blocks the app already provides.
Here you can see the concepts and blocks and the finished quilt layout for the improv quilt that was published in QuiltNow (not sure which one, would have to check).

I know the app is quite pricey but I think it is worth every penny.

Let me know if you use it as well and how you get on with it.

Lots of love,
Nadine

PS: This post is not sponsored, the app designers are not aware of my passionate love for their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment